Full morning course with lunch
Facilitator: Dr Mary Magee, Psychologist and Trainer
Date: Tuesday 8th May 2018
Time: 9.30 am – 1.30 pm
Venue: East Belfast Network Centre
Relevant to all carers
- Defining difficult behaviour in the context of foster care – what are the children’s needs, their level of understanding, their relationships with birth family and subsequent effects on their behaviour?
- Positive intervention techniques – what works to effectively change difficult behaviours, what does not work so well?
- Promoting self-esteem and coping skills in our young people.
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: email@example.com
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).