Facilitators: Miriam Beckett, Social Worker
Lorraine Murphy, Health Visitor
Date: Wednesday 25th April 2018
Time: 9.30 am – 1.00 pm
Venue: Arches Health and Wellbeing Centre
All carers who provide placements and babies and toddlers
- To update carer’s knowledge of child care practices for the under 2’s
- To demonstrate the effect of interrupted development on babies
- To increase carer’s knowledge of and confidence in resuscitation techniques
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).