Facilitator: Sarah Salters from ADD-NI
Date: Tuesday 12th June 2018
Time: 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
- Carers who are currently caring for children and young people diagnosed with ADHD or who are suspected to have this condition
- Carers who wish to find out more about ADHD and the services provided by ADD-NI
ADD-NI was originally established in 1997 as a support network for children and young people and the families of those affected by AD/HD: Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder. The organisation aims to:
- Provide support and information and raise awareness of the disorder across the Province
- Work in partnership with children, young people and adults affected by AD/HD and their families and other agencies
- Through support, early intervention and preventative programmes, the organisation aims to build on each child / young person’s individual strengths, enabling them to reach their full potential.
Carers attending this session will learn more about ADHD from the young person’s perspective and discuss ways to managing behaviour and enabling their young people to make the most of their potential.
It will be an informal session, where carers will be encouraged to ask questions and share experiences and advice with one another.
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).