Two morning sessions – both sessions to be attended
Facilitator: Mrs Diane McCormick for the Child Care Centre, Lisburn Road, Belfast
Dates: Thursday 17th May 2018 and Thursday 24th May 2018
Time: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Venue: Fostering Resource Centre
Carers who are or may be looking after children who have been sexually abused
- Signs and symptoms of sexual abuse
- The role of the carer
- Disclosure and treatment
- Young people who engage in sexually harmful behavior
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: email@example.com
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).