SOUTH EASTERN TRUST
Participants will develop a deeper knowledge and improve their skills regarding the sexual exploitation of children and young people and will be clear about their role within the multi-disciplinary and multi-agency context.
- Understanding the nature and scope of CSE in Northern Ireland
- Risk factors of CSE and going missing
- Recognising signs associated with CSE
- The underlying processes associated with CSE
- The link between abuse, current behaviours and vulnerability to CSE
- Key legislation, policy and agency responses / roles to the issue of CSE and children missing from home and care.
Facilitator: NEXUS Organisation