Facilitator: NICCY staff
(Northern Ireland Commissioner for Children and Young People)
Date: Thursday 31st May 2018
Time: 10.00 am – 12.00 noon
Venue: Board Room
- What is the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child?
- How is it enforced?
- What does it say about children’s health and wellbeing
- What and who are NICCY?
- How is this relevant to your role and responsibilities as foster carers?
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: email@example.com
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).