Date: 6 February 2018
Time: 6.30pm – 9pm
Venue: Sandel Centre, Knocklynn Road, Coleraine
This work shop is aimed at foster carers of young people aged 11 + and will explore the stages of personal development throughout the teenage years and how this can impact on relationships with carers. The workshop will also look at personal hygiene, self esteem and sign posting.
- Explore personal development and what that means for young people
- Explore the importance of healthy relationships
- Explore sexual health and what it means for young people
- Explore ways to talk to young people about personal development
- Getting help and support – signposting to agencies and organisations.