Two morning sessions – both sessions to be attended
Facilitators: Joanna Brown, Trainer with the Trust’s Sexual Health Team
Dates: Thursday 19th April 2018
Thursday 26th April 2018
Time: 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Venue: Belfast Metropolitan College – Springfield Site
All carers but particularly those caring for children aged 10 years plus
This training is designed to help parents and carers address sensitive issues with their young people. Improve communication and help keep young people safe.
Topics will include:
- Building self esteem
- Resilience and relationships
- Sexual health and contraception
- Child sexual exploitation in NI
- Improving communication
- Dealing with difficult questions
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).