Facilitators: Belfast Women’s Aid
Date: Wednesday 6th June 2018
Time: 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: City Life Centre
All carers interested in finding out more about this subject, but especially those caring for children who have witnessed domestic unrest at home
- What is domestic violence?
- Why do women find it difficult to leave?
- Experiences of children and how domestic violence affects them
- How foster carers can support children who have witnessed violence in the home
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).