Full morning course with lunch
Facilitator: Lelia Fitzsimmons, Trust’s Learning & Development Team
Date: Friday 11th May 2018
Time: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
Venue: Meeting Room 3, Level 3
Shankill Wellbeing and Treatment Centre
- Carers who are looking after children where parents have suffered mental health problems
- Carers who regularly take emergency / short term placements where familial mental health may be an issue
- What constitutes a mental health difficulty?
- The impact of parental mental ill health on both the parent and their children
- What role can carers play in helping the child understanding their parent’s difficulties and having their own needs met?
You can book a place on using any of the following ways:
- Completion of the blue booking form in the training booklet – return to June Martin at Pine Lodge Annexe, 186 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AS
- Telephone call or email to June Martin – 028 9504 0057, email: email@example.com
- Your supervising social worker can book a place on your behalf
Please keep a note in your diary of the courses you have booked.
You will receive confirmation that you have been allocated a place on the course approximately 10 days before the course date – please confirm your place by the required date (stipulated on the confirmation letter).